Devoted to all things visual. In love with motion, dance and acrobatics. Am fascinated with facial expressions, color theory and reflective surfaces. Daily doodler and painter.
• Exploring and experimenting as a freelance illustrator and concept artist as part of my personal and professional development.
• Past projects include a wide variety of jobs such as game art, web design, graphic design, photo retouching and others.
• Won an intern position through a contest, with my project “Witch Hut”
• Worked alongside one of the lead environment artists of AMC
• Learned to make realistic, game-ready assets, from concept to finish
• Worked as part of a team to solve technical problems such as minimizing rendering times, finding lighting solutions for various animation scenes and visual decisions.
• Conducted in-depth visual research and have been in charge of putting together concepts, mood-boards and storyboards for various pitches.
• Responsibilities included: lighting and rendering of animation scenes, 3D modeling, pre-production research, concept sketching, key visuals, storyboarding, set dressing, grooming of hair and fur.
• Collaborated with a writer in building the overarching story and setting for a satirical web comic that can be seen at http://arsmoriendi.eu
• Defined the comic style, designed all the characters and outlined the funny-morbid theme establishment.
• Drew all the comic strips based on the writer’s script in tight weekly deadlines.
Worked in a small team as sole artist, designed and created the majority of a mobile game’s UI, characters and maps without significant creative guidance.